Accepted payment methods are:
- In the office: Cash, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, personal check or money order – Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- By mail: Personal check or money order
- In the payment drop box located outside the office door by personal check or money order – please do not drop cash
- Pay by Phone with your Visa, Discover or MasterCard by calling the District office at (360)734-9224
- On the web: We have partnered with Xpress Bill Pay. You can pay your bills with a credit or debit card, (Visa, Discover, MasterCard) or you can transfer funds directly from your checking account. If you would like, you can select the Auto Pay option and your bill will be paid automatically each month utilizing your credit or debit card, or your checking account. For assistance with your Xpress Bill Pay account phone at 1-800-766-2350 or https://www.xpressbillpay.com
- Along with being able to make a payment online at any time, you can also call the Xpress Bill Pay payment assistance center to make a payment over the phone. Call 1-800-720-6847
All payments are required to be made in US Funds only.
Post-dated checks will not be accepted.
Fees apply to all types of returned payments including NSF checks.
The total balance is due with each billing cycle. A late charge of 10% is applied onto any remaining portion not paid by the due date.
Attention Rental Property Owners:
We are consistently working to improve our billing procedures. Our updated procedures allow us to send the original bill to the property owner at their specified mailing address, a copy to “Current Resident” at the property address and a copy to the property manager. This duplicate billing does not relieve the property owner or the property itself of liability for any and all water and sewer charges.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Changes to your billing preferences may be submitted with your next payment or through our office at 360-734-9224, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.