BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Special Meeting/Work Session Notice
October 25, 2021 1:00 P.M.
Work Session of the Board of Commissioners
The District Board of Commissioners will meet in Special Session to hold a Board Retreat. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss the following:
- Review of District Mission and Goals
- Confirmation of Retreat Objectives
- Six-Year Obligation/Initiative Review
- Operational Projections
- Capital Improvement/System Reinvestment Plan
- Strategic Plan Initiatives
- Rate Impact Analysis/Initiative Prioritization
Staff will meet at the District Office located at 1220 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229 or by phone/video. Commissioners will attend this meeting by phone/video. Please see the meeting packet for information on virtually attending the meeting.
People with special needs or disabilities who will be attending these meetings are asked to please contact the District office at least 48 hours in advance, so that we may make any needed accommodations.
Meeting notice emailed to:
- Bellingham Herald firstname.lastname@example.org
- KGMI & KPUG email@example.com
- SVCA firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Bellingham email@example.com