Notice of Special Meeting of the Board of CommissionersBack to Announcements Published on 03/17/2023
March 22, 2023 6:00 P.M.
Special Session of the Board of Commissioners
The District Board of Commissioners will meet in Special Session. Attendees may meet at the District Office located at 1220 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229 or by phone/video via GoTo (see next page for information on attending the meeting virtually.)
The purpose of this meeting is to conduct interviews for the open position of Commissioner Position No. 1, as well as an Executive Session per RCW 42.30.110 (1)(h): To evaluate the qualifications of a candidate for appointment to elective office.
People with special needs or disabilities who will be attending these meetings are asked to please contact the District office at least 48 hours in advance, so that we may make any needed accommodations.
Meeting notice emailed to:
• Bellingham Herald | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cascadia Daily News | email@example.com
• KGMI & KPUG | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sudden Valley Community Assn | email@example.com
• City of Bellingham | firstname.lastname@example.org